Sunday, February 13, 2011

a new week

so today is the last day i'm having my holiday..it's greattt...but tomorrow have to go back to work..hmm..not that i hate it, just that i really hope this last few weeks will be good..pleaseee...truthfully, i enjoyed working..but biasela, bile dah lepak2 ni rasa malas pun mula melanda..keke

anyway, alhamdulillah yesterday we arrived home safely..and my stomach also did not cause me any problem..alhamdulillah..i was so worried, ye la, from kelantan to gerik je dah nak dekat 4 hours, and the R&R also not very comfortable..kehe..so if anything happen during that time, wat am i supposed to do?? huhu..luckily, everything was fine, and yes, again, we arrived safely (if not, i wouldnt be writing this right?) :P

last night i asked from God an answer to my question..but somehow, i got a dream..but i'm not sure whether that dream is the answer or not..it's getting me confused..hm, it's okay, let's not think so much about it..i'm sure someday God will give me the answer..someday we'll know...lalalala..ho yeahhh~~~ ^-^

No comments: