Friday, February 11, 2011

holidayyyy

it's my 2nd day of holiday..n i'm in my sister's place now..yess..i'm in KB a.k.a newcastle..such a long flight..keke..nothing much, yesterday visited my uncle and cousin, today i should be visiting them again, cause its been a long time since i came back, but i'm not feeling well..my stomach is punishing me..huuu..it's neither diarrhea nor constipation..it's just..how do i say it..a painful change in bowel habit..haha..cam klakar je.. :P but really, i only hope tomorrow at least for 7-8 hours it wont cause me any problem..please please..such a long drive tomorrow..i just want to have a comfortable journey..

anyway, next week have to start working again...hmmm...oh yea, n presentation was postponed again..erk, suddenly i'm having thought block..i cant remember what to write anymore..so till ere..hope we have a safe journey tomorrow..aminnn~~ ^-^

No comments: