Friday, December 31, 2010

it's a good day!

helo..today i turned 24!like, finally..so long i've been waiting..haha..anyway, it's a good day..but i didnt do anything..coz i was freaking sick since yesterday..yes..i was postcall and suddenly i feel so nauseated.i vomited once after lunch..the feeling is..yikes..i'd rather had diarrhea than vomiting..huhu..really, the last time i vomit was 12 years ago (yes, i remember exactly)..and i cant imagine how dreadful it is to patients who came in with complaint of frequent vomiting..huhu..but i'm glad i had great colleagues, and really thankful to have them by my side yesterday..really really thankful :)

anyway, tomorrow's gonna be another long day, but i hope i'm back to my healthy states so that i can handle my call without causing problems to my colleagues..huhu..anyway, i guess being sick is a blessing in disguise..it's a good reminder for me..thank you Allah..:)

No comments: