Sunday, December 19, 2010

haunted

it's one month already..i thought i did a good job, but..i dunno, probably i was distracted..now, i'm having my punishment..ahhh..the incident is haunting me like..forever! totally cant get over it..cant stop thinking why didn't i do this, why didnt i do that..why it never crossed my mind..haih..the word E is scary, but its scarier to be the subject of discussion about it..and it's even more scarier when you were there to hear about it with 60 other people in the same room...aaaahhhh!!! no one knows how miserable i feel inside..i was given assurance but stilll..it's haunting me! huhu...

a few times people asked me how do i manage to look happy everyday? yeah..outside you can see me working like nothing worries me, but inside...it's cloudy, raining hard and stormyyy..dush dush dush..adding to this matter..i dun know..it's tsunami!

i learned a lesson..and i'll try my best to not make any more major mistakes..probably because i was away from You..i feel shameful of myself..i really need Your guidance, ya Allah..please dont let me go too far away from You..amiin~~~

No comments: