Tuesday, December 28, 2010

wonderland..~~~

haihhh..i know i'm not supposed to sigh, but i ammmm..hmmm..last 2 weeks was depressing enough, last week is more depressing..actually it was ok, but then i got nervous..it's totally different when u lose your confidence..it seems everything u do might go wrong..but i'm trying my best to do a good job..apparently, on friday i was oncall and suddenly got the news my mom got admitted..haih..thank God that night nothing much happened..i spent my weekend in the ward with my other family members..i've never seen ma so sick in my whole life..but then, alhamdulillah by sunday she improved..:)

anyway, i dun know why but i am becoming blur every day..a few people asked whether i'm having problems cause i looked so depressed..but truthfully, i have so many things in my mind i dun know which one dat really bothers me..so confused with myself..huhu..even today i almost made one stupid and embarrassing but luckily my colleague helped me out..i wish i am actually in a korean drama, where at this moment the main male character will come and help me sort things out with nice background music.. and things become good after that..(alrite, i am really in a wonderland now)

ok, now i have to get back to reality..tomorrow gonna be another long day..i thought the last week in december should be perfect..i wish..~~ -_-

No comments: