Monday, November 29, 2010

waiting for the end

this month is ending in a few days..nope, in a day only..and december is coming..yeayy..cant wait for the end of year..i always love end of year..keke..for one special reason :P

anyway, i'm now half a month in my new posting, and i'm starting to enjoy it..the first few days was tough..i was blur and cant tell how i missed my previous posting..it's like missing home badly when you're away..but i cant call it homesick..it's more like firstpostingsick..haha..whatever..anyway, after one week i'm able to adapt to the new environment..however, things are still bit hard, still trying my best to catch up..i got annoyed with the screamings but i really adore the babies when they are sleeping..so peaceful..hehe..and hopefully i can pass this posting without any problem..enough with one small mistake i made (uhuk2) previously, i'll try my best to do a good job this time..and i'm glad to have another group of nice colleagues working with me :)


my new addiction: my Mr Sam Wave..keke..sorry Corby..i have to leave you...but i really really love you..hehe..:P:P

No comments: