Saturday, January 30, 2010

end of january


Yeah..went out wif Ed today! Dah lame gile tak jumpe..bile eh? Last year?? Eheheh..exactly when I dun remember..but it’s been a while..
Shopping!
Nasib baik ma hulurkan duit sebelum kuar, klau tak maybe hanya berjalan2 takde tujuan. Anyway, this is the first time I tried about 6 pairs of jeans..and one of it fits well but ketat kat betisss, slalunye klau ketat tu kat bhgn atas..ouch, I’m not skinny and definitely cant wear skinny jeans. Tak perasan lak tadi, men amik je..hahaha..last2 I bought a t-shirt at Marks & Spencer..at a reasonable price..of course! ^-^
Anyway, tomorrow I have to go to Damai to pack my things and move back to Serdang. But if I’m rajin probably I made a few trips back from Serdang to Damai in these 2 weeks. Depends~~ :P

Oh yeah, I discovered my own personality today..heheh, interesting.. most of it are true. But I’m scared about the part ‘susah mengumpul kekayaan’.huhu..probably due to my spending habits. Aih, I’ll try my best to buy only what I need and save more money! I want to travel around the world..wheeee~~

No comments: