Thursday, January 28, 2010

^-^

Just finished exam and..yay!!! Finally..i can rest..:)

Anyway, it’s so sad since surgery posting is gonna end tomorrow *sob2* but it doesn’t mean I want to do the posting again, life goes on..exam in May! -_-

Anesth posting is starting on Monday. Aih, kene pindah serdang lagi. Have to stay there for another 2 weeks…

oh yeah. I know this one is almost 2 years ago, but I just watched We Got Married ep 26 yesterday..and HyunJoong was so sweeeetttt! I’m so jealous of HwangBo..hehe..the moment he plays ‘Falling Slowly’ with his guitar, my heart is melting..waaaaahhh~~~ (meltssss) hehehe..can’t wait to finish all the episodes ^o^

Anyway, can’t wait to go home. I’m craving for sushi right now..urgh, so hungry, just woke up from sleep..i’m going to finish Heading to the Ground episodes..i miss my Dong Bang boys..ㄱㄱㄱㄱ ~ ^-* ~

No comments: