Thursday, February 4, 2010

positive and happy

I’m trying to convince myself that I’m a happy and positive person who would take challenges with a smile..but today, something sooooo bad happened! And I cant smile..i wanna cry..huwaaaaa..there was a small accident and a small part of the car is ruined..but I’m sure the repair cost not gonna be small..aaaaa..

Why ?? When I was just planning to save some money..bukan rezeki la kot..i guess it’s true..that it’ll be difficult for me to mengumpul kekayaan..ah, what the heck..but I really cant help but feeling guilty towards my parents. I can’t take care of the car properly. Sob2~


nevermind..tomorrow i'll start a new day with a smile :)

Anyway, i’m back to square 1. February is the new year for me. Heh..i didn’t know that surgery was so stressful that by the time the posting ends only it came..hopefully with restarting this, everything will be in balance.

I’m a positive person. I want to live a happy life. I don’t hold grudges. And I don’t care about unimportant things anymore. If I did something wrong, please tell me what I did wrong and forgive me. I’ll try to improve myself ^-^

*listening to SNSD-Into a New World.. sulpun ijen annyeong..~haha :P

1 comment:

chirijiraden said...

positive thinking,that's good. never forget to look after our mental health...