Tuesday, January 12, 2010

thank you~

Yay! The best birthday present so far…^-^

Mr. Corby! Mr corby in pink..hehe

At last, I was so miserable with my previous hp. I dun know, probably I didn’t take good enough care of it..there are so many ‘bruises’ on it. Huhu.. so sorry.. it was my first hp I bought with my savings, probably because it was a ‘secret purchase’ and I didn’t get my permission from my parents, that’s why it got broken so easily..huhuu..

This time I got my parents approval, so hopefully it’ll be good. :)

Anyway, this is the 6th week in surgery. Need to pass up 3 case write ups! I hope everyone can finish their case presentation by today, cause I don’t want anymore classes! Even the lecturers are so busy and complaints we requested so many classes, but what to do..7 people need to present at least 4x. so we should have at least 28 cases presentation in 6 weeks! huhuhu

My energy level is depleting. I didn’t do much yesterday but it was so tiring that I slept early at 10 pm. Haih, it has been a few weeks since we did our discussions. Exam in 4 months ++ only..



For my 3rd year buddy – good luck for professional exam 2! Don’t panic, clear your mind and think straight..huhu, I learnt from my own experience…hwaiting!

No comments: