Sunday, March 29, 2009

lost and found..~

When things just get too much for me to handle, there will be someone who'll give me motivational words. it seems like Allah send that person to me right when I need it. and I usually get all these words of wisdom from patients. they are the one who contributes most to my learning. I learned from them about their illness and how their view about life.

Today, i approached a patient in hoping to get a case for write up. In the middle of conversation, suddenly she was talking about how we should be passionate about our work. and it hits me when she mentioned about sincerity and honesty in gaining knowledge. No matter how stressful our life is, if we are passionate about it, there will be satisfaction at the end of it. Right now I don't feel the satisfaction yet, maybe because I'm not passionate enough. i realized that I've not been really sincere and i don't even know what I'm pursuing in my life. Maybe I need to take some time to think about it. And learn how to be passionate about what I'm involved with. Still searching for the 'sparks' in my life and still trying to figure out the better way to learn.

Yep, but now I have to prepare for tomorrow's presentation, I hope things will be better this week..one more week..huhu~~~

No comments: