Friday, March 27, 2009

argh~

The reason we want to be a doctor is to help people, whether they’re sick or healthy… that’s what a doctor do. Doctors don’t just treat sick people but they help healthy people to stay healthy. A doctor’s job is to help to treat the illness, prevent people from getting worse or at least make someone’s life better even if there’s nothing can be done. If being a doctor is such a noble job to you, why would anyone who wants to be a doctor would ever wish for people to get sick? I don’t know what is wrong with these people but I think they’re the one who’s sick. I’m tired… Such a nuisance!


I feel like screaming so loud so that all the stresses will go away but my eyes is doing the job causing my cheek to be wet…and my nose is producing this weird watery stuff. Yikes!~

No comments: