Sunday, March 15, 2009

break away!

after 4 weeks of pretending being a nerd, finally i take a break and went out yesterday! yeah! but today, i'm worried thinking about tomorrow. a new week..............!

yesterday I went out with my sister and my roomate. We visited the education fair at the MVEC, then only we found out that it was supposed to be for SPM school leavers. haha. tapi redah je la, and amik all the free gifts (yeah). maybe we do look like only sevenTeen..sbb ade jugak orang datang tanye 'adik berminat nak amik course ape?'. hahaha.. so hilarious!~ :P

anyway, I bought a new pair of sandals.. I hope this one lasts longer since the price is damn 'good'. haha.. I guess I need to try to lose weight coz sometimes I think my legs and shoes can't handle my weight, that's why everytime I need to stand longer my legs will definitely feel like nak tercabut. and my shoes usually don't last long. ~

i think one day off is good enough. it's time to continue pretending to be a nerd for the rest of the posting :D

I'm expecting a tough and hard times in the next 3 weeks. there's so much to learn! aja! :)

No comments: