Sunday, February 24, 2008

Beginning of an End

ergh, less than 24 hour left before new semester starts..holiday ends today!

what should I expect for this new semester? I don't know, but I hope things will be good (as always). Anyway, i made a new semester resolution, heh. Well, who else gonna help finding myself if not me? I only have my family, and of course, my friends! But after spending a week watching '1 liter of tears' (again, for 2nd time!), I wonder if I will have my own Asou Haruto, well, if I am to be Aya-chan. Hehe. Wishful thinking huh? Urgh, I can't wish for such things..I don't deserve anything like that at all!

So, this semester we are going for rotation on minor postings: Ophthalmology, E&T, Geriatric and also Dermatology. It's going to be short, but I hope I'm able to gather all the knowledge during this short period. InsyaAllah!

No comments: