Thursday, February 21, 2008

The girl who can't differentiate important things in life

Hello. Um, my first post. Well, I normally would spill out everything when there are so many things going through my mind. Er, not really everything, maybe just some of it, depends on how good I am at conveying my messages. You see, I don't really talk much, most of the time I find it hard to find someone to listen and really responds well (hm, the way i needed, i mean) and most importantly, someone to trust and confide things easily.

So here I am telling a story about a girl who can't differentiate important things in life and almost put her life under extreme pressure. Well, she always does that. Giving herself pressures when there's nothing to worry about. And thinking about some things way too much about it, until she finally gets sick of herself. Now she's trying to find herself again. Well, I wish her good luck, and I pray that she'll find her way. A much better way for her to be better, again. I know she used to be a good person before. I just know that.

No comments: