Saturday, February 14, 2009

LOVE~


I'm writing today sempena 14th February, aka Love Day..ye ke? I don't know, but it was supposed to be a day with red roses, cupid and everything red. Hm. I definitely don't and won't take part in such day..

Last week I was too bored I answered some quizzes in FB, haha. One of it is 'What type of girlfriend are you?' and my result is I am the 'Dream Girl'.haha. I wish that's true..anyway, what i'm highlighting today is the one with title ' Why are you still single?'. They say I was "Not trying hard enough". Huhu.So how? what should I do? How hard should I try? I don't even know the answer.

Well, I do have a crush on one person right now. It's been a long time ago, but I don't know whether I can say it is real because we have not meet each other in person. I'm not going to ask him, because it's against my principles even though I do hope to meet him. Contradicting statement isn't it? I don't know, it's something like 'I want but I don't want' thing. But, i'm satisfied with our situation right now, as long as he still wants to talk to me, I feel thankful enough. The last thing I ever want in my life is for him to avoid me and if it happens after I tried taking a step closer, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. So, I choose not to try hard enough coz I'm scared of the possible negative consequences. Does that make me a loser? For not trying? I don't know, but you live with what you believe. I believe thing will be just fine for me. I can't even tell whether my feelings are real, but it gives me comfort and good feelings just to see him.Haha. And I believe when it's time, there will be someone who will find me. Maybe he's already there but not aware of my existence. You'll never know. :P.

Anyway, the reason I'm still single is because I choose to be single. For now. But at the same time I'm just like any other girl, who dreams of marriage, family and love. It's just I feel like it was hard to concentrate on my studies and at the same time trying to figure out who the right person is. It takes a lot of time and energy, making me feel exhausted~emotionally.

What happened in my Year 3 really gives me a valuable lesson. The Professional II, Remedial Class and My Almost Canceled Trip. Gosh. That's when I decided to close the 'Love' chapter in my book (temporarily) and trying hard to be a good student and gaining my confidence to get through my med school. Medical school is important for me, for many reasons which I can't tell now. There's something deep inside that I know why it is important for me. It's not the money, fame or the title. It's more than that.

Oh, dah masuk Zohor dah. So, till here for now. I wish happiness for those who are in love. I want to send LOVE to my family..and friends :)

~currently listening to: Mirage by Pesawat


No comments: