Wednesday, August 15, 2012

old memories and new life

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

MasyaAllah, time flies so fast. in just a few days Ramadhan is going to end. I feel sad because there was time that I lost to dunya and got distracted, but above all I still feel Alhamdulillah, I was given the chance to fast longer than usual. Always look at the positive side. But of course, I pray Allah will forgive me for my sins and accept my dua. 

Anyway, another grateful note, I got my leave for Raya. So, basically I've been on leave just as much as I had work as a medical officer. Yes, alhamdulillah, completed my training. A new chapter with new challenges ++++ responsibilities now. And i made a choice which I have full trust in Allah, so I want to avoid any regrets. I seriously have no idea how things gonna be, so I will try my very best to work hard and learn more. But I hope I will be steadfast on this path and will not get carried away with my job and forgot the One who has the Power over everything, the One who owns the Knowledge of everything and also the One who has the Will on everything. I'm not gonna write anything about my job for now, because I have not started yet, just pray that things will be easy for me, Ameen.

I'm not sure whether I am going to make it to the Divine Link. We'll see how things goes.

Last night I was searching for my old notes that I came across my old autograph books, pictures, cards and letters. Yes, those were the days that we don't have internet and use letters as communications. At least I've given the chance to live in those time. hehe. I remembered last time internet and phone are not that important to me, but now it has become almost compulsory. The things that I checked first when I arrived at a new place is how good the 3G signal is. haha. how things changed. anyway, as i was reading back all the letters and cards, I was thinking was I the one who stopped writing? Most probably it was me, when I was in boarding school. I remember how distracted I was. Yes, I was not that well-behaved, em, not to say that I'm bad, just I think I was naughty and playful. Your past does not necessary makes you who you are today. That was the time of ignorance and I've gone through the process of addicted with chatting, feeling excited with knowing strangers over the internet and so on. Well, that's not the point that I want to write today, haha. So, looking back at those letters and cards, I feel regret that I was not as thoughtful as I wanted to. I think of my old friends, but somehow it just stopped there in me head, I didn't express it with my actions. thanks to the new technologies, now we are able to keep up through social network sites, but I am the one who feel awkward to try to reach them. Hm. Maybe that's the reason I'm back to the place where I had all my childhood memories. Now things are different. Of course, if you live in the past, you will not have the future.We will never know how things gonna be even if we wish we could turn back time, so let's not waste our time to think about. Only Allah has the full knowledge of everything, about the things that had never occur and how it's gonna be if it happen. We are given the choice to decide on our future, by the Will of Allah. That's the divine predestination. :) Anyway, I may have missed the Laylatul Qadr :(, but I pray for the months after Ramadhan, I will be a better person, InshaAllah. And I hope I'll get the chance to see another Ramadhan. Ameen~

No comments: