Monday, August 20, 2012

back to nature

Eid Mubarak everyone!

Alhamdulillah..it's actually 2nd day of Syawal, only manage to write something today. Not that we were so busy yesterday, just..cant think of anything to write. Anyway, raya is just like usual, but of course, this year is a lot more meaningful. Why? Well, because....it's the only time I got long leave after start working, haha! Not sure whether this kind of opportunity will come again, maybe not until I retired. Really, I'm thankful. Last 2 years, for sure by 2nd day of Syawal I had to go to work. I still remembered, the 1st year I was put oncall on 2nd day. And it was not that good either- red zone call as surgical houseman. I can remember all the details, haha, especially what happened towards the end. The beginning was ok, but after 24 hours working things don't become that great. But it's okay, it was in the past and I learned something valuable also. ;) Then last year, because we weren't able to get unrecorded leave for raya, I decided to come to work. At least don't have to do oncall, better :) I just came to do morning rounds which finished by 10 o'clock then went back home. Not bad isn't it? This year, of course, all Praise to Allah, I'm on leave 1 week before and after raya. Haha. Just the thing is, I have to start working at a new place. I'm totally nervous I feel like screaming, but thinking that many of my friends also have to go through the same thing, just be prepared for it. Period~

By the way, this also could be the year that everyone will be around. Next week I'll be far away in a new place, then just a few weeks later, inshaAllah, my sister will leave the country. So the coming year, most probably we have to spend Ramadhan on our own, by the Will of Allah, of course. I just pray that things will be easy for every one of us, Ameen. I have a few plans, or should I say, missions to accomplished till next Ramadhan. Nothing much, just some ways to keep myself consistent, and I really hope I'll be among the steadfast. As a human, it's normal to have a period where your emaan decrease, but I pray I will not go too far away from You, ya Allah. Worldly life is not that easy, with all the obstacles and struggles, but thinking of the Rewards in the Eternal Life, it's definitely worth it. So, let's try to be a better Muslim, inshaAllah. ^^ Fighting! ~

No comments: