Thursday, December 1, 2011

s.t.u.p.i.d

today was d most difficult day for me..after almost 3 weeks working in this red department, i've never felt so stupid and more stupid...huhu..at this stage, after finishing most of my major postings, i should be able to manage simple things on my own..yeah, i did..but today things are not that simple..well, compare to few days ago when there were 2 of us, this is my first time seeing such cases on my own..n hell yea, i'm blur! i feel like a moron for panicking over hyperventilation attack..haha..what a fool..then there were other cases keep coming in at one time i couldnt breathe..i was holding my bladder for d rest of day i can feel it's almost exploding..huuu..at the end of my shift i felt like i irritated my MOs..wahaha (gelak tak ikhlas)

anyway, while driving back i was thinking what should i do after a long and tiring day? while i was thinking hard suddenly i realized i was in Empire shopping mall already..i was thinking of having a cup of hot coffee..so i tried out a new coffee shop..i thought it was cool, having a hot coffee of rm 9..but i got shocked after seeing the size of d cup..hahahah..jokerrrrssssss...at least it made me smile at myself..another stupid thing to do..buying a sample-size free drink of rm 9..watever..then i went to a another shop, it was also my first time there..i ordered my food and drinks and it costs me more than rm 50 for a coffee n sandwich..but i was thinking, ha maybe today is the day where i buy all the expensive food..so i just paid without asking much..luckily the worker realized bout it and give me back the extra amount i paid for.they were like..'u paid for it??'..and i felt like another fool..hahaha..i cant believe how stupid i was..~haih

i feel so tired and my body aches everywhere..especially my back..ouchh...i wish i have my Hyun Ki Jun, who would be interested in knowing Goh Ah Jung's daily mood..but i am definitely not Goh Ah Jung and my life is no fairy tale..at the end of the day no one knows how difficult today was for me except Allah..and i thought i could just bear with it..nevermind if my MOs think i'm a fool, nevermind if my colleagues think i can't handle my own things, nevermind it other thinks i'm not capable enough..i'm actually working in the busiest ED in my country (as quoted by my HOD)..hahaha..fighting sarah..try harder everyday!:)

No comments: