Friday, December 30, 2011

closing time...~~

today is my last day of being 24..haha..so sentimental..anyway, i'm post night off and tomorrow i'm on leave..who would want to be working and feeling tired on your big day? hehe..

so much things happened for this whole week. i had my 2nd rotation in resus zone..my 1st time was ok, i was learning to be familiar with things. this time i learned more..and a lot..i even had to do a procedure on my own..i was so nervous and worried if i caused complication to my patient..and i'm curious to his real diagnosis so i will follow up on him, huhu..anyway, things are so unpredictable..i would say anything is really possible.. like a patient who came in with MI and completed strep, right before he was transferred out i saw him alive only a few hours later to hear that the patient collapsed and died in ward..i was shocked..

all of these things that i gone through will remind me that medicine is an interesting field, just in case i might feel like giving up later, who knows..haha..when i first started my years in school, people will always ask why i chose this field. i dont even know why..no inspiring stories or particular reason for it..but after going through clinical years i realized i was able to meet people from different walk of life..and after working i met more people..not just patients but also those who had worked with me..it's interesting..and my close relatives keep remind me to always have good intentions while working~

i am really feeling sentimental out of a sudden. hehe. anyway, it's the last day so it was really a closing time..for everything that i didnt achieve for this year..i would like to put on hold on certain things, and try to concentrate more on working for now..soooo many thingss i wanna doooo...and sooooo many things i want to improve myself...not just in work, but in all my aspects in life..lately i've always remind me about a lecture i listened a while ago..it was something like 'what would you do if one day Prophet s.a.w knocks on your door?'..what would i do? surely i havent done enough..so let's work hard for the new days aheadd..:)

No comments: