Monday, March 21, 2011

ss3!!

well..have to write this.yesterday arin was here..yeah..feels great to be able to meet all my old friends..:) apparently this time she came because of super show 3..ah, i missed it..haha..so its been a year la since the last concert..so quick d time passed by..i remembered last time it was near to our final exam but we still go..and thankfully it didnt affect our results..hehe..and yes, this time i still wish DBSK will be together n come for a tour..sad sad :( we had a gud dinner yesterday n again, i cant stop shopping! oh my god..please behave yourself! (i'm scolding myself) and yes, arin didnt fail to introduce me a new gadget..for sure i wanna have it! :P

ahhhhhhhh..i feel like screaming..i dun know why but i think something is missing..but i also dun know wat it is...confused confused..but its my 2nd week n i think i dun learn much yet..probably my expectation of this posting is too high..wehuu..i want to be sincere in my work..i hope i wont ever lose it..fightinggggg!!! ^-^

No comments: