Tuesday, November 3, 2009

novemberrrr~~

Ah..it’s been so long..’long time no see’! Haha
Anyways, our final medical dinner just ended a few days ago..it was great! Really! But I was too exhausted I couldn’t enjoy the performances, but I know it was good. So thumbs up for 2nd yr juniors!
Not so many pictures taken coz camera ran out of battery. Last minute preparation. Uhuk!
Post dinner..i got fever and flu. Luckily just low grade fever but the past 2 days I slept early and not studying. Ortho exam is next week!
Aaaa..orthooo..examm..sekejap je dah nak abis posting nih.. ok ke ni? Takott..rasa cam posting intro medicine and surgery dulu..this time tak seblur dlu but stilllll..haih..God, please help me..as on today, only 187 days left before the pro xm..huhhh~

Ah, going back to reality..please study hard..then so many things I want to do after this..화이팅!!!!

No comments: