Friday, November 13, 2009

ho yeah..~

Finished my ortho exam today! Yay! I hope I did well..huhu..somehow I feel a little bit disappointed coz I couldn’t present my case well..stumble upon my words. Argh..my English has not really been good but now I can feel it’s getting worse especially when I speaks. The right word doesn’t come out like what I have in my mind. Heh~

Anyway, I’ve been spending the last 12 hours watching videos and more videos.. yaaa.. case write up number 2 belum siap lagi..got 2 more days and 2 more weeks left for our ortho posting, really want to do it well since it’s our only chance before we finish our study. But as much as I want to do well and concentrate on my studies, I am easily distracted by the Korean entertainment thing right now.

I just can’t stop myself from downloading..and downloading..currently having interest to watch IRIS- as the rating for every episode is high, so it must be some good drama isn’t it? But at the same time also I don’t want to miss my almost-forgotten crush Jang Geun Seuk acting in You’re Beautiful! Haih..~~ since the rising interest in DBSK, now all my old Korean drama habits came again..i’ve stopped watching Korean dramas a few years (or a year?) ago, last time was Hong Gil Dong (with Geun Seuk of course..) then going back to American series and now going back to Korean series (plus Korean variety shows and Idols thingy right now!) even worst..we only have less than 6 months to final professional xm!


Currently I’m loving ‘Park Bom-You & I’. sweet!:)

No comments: