Sunday, November 29, 2009

meat weekend~

selamat hari raya aidiladha..it's finally our mid term break! one week only..yeah...huhuh

anyway, next week i'm officially out of serdang campus..for another 8 weeks? then have to go back to serdang for 2 weeks? haih..all my life spent in upm is about moving here and there..so tired! but what to do..only less than 6 months left..then hopefully i'll leave this place in peace..amiiinnnnn~

there's one thing that i couldnt understand since the past few days. it bothers me at first but now....i just thought..whatever! i dun understand why people never explains..but if they think not explaining is better, then it's fine. coz i think i'm getting used to people like that..all the time! whatever..~ i think something is wrong with me coz i keep losing people around me, but these people just left and never tell me what is wrong so that i can change. i assume it has to be my fault, but truthfully, i dun even know what i did wrong..really dun know..it cant be their fault if the same thing keep happening to me? it cant be that i'm destined to meet the same people who's going to leave in the end? it has to be my fault, but really can't figure out what is it... aigoo aigoo~

No comments: