Saturday, February 14, 2009

Moved

I have 1 day before starting new posting: ObGyn (or also known as, 'scary posting', 'stressful posting', 'mind-physical-emotionally challenging posting' etc) haha..that's what i heard from my friends from the group that had finished the posting. Anyway, I've decided to continue writing in this page, and stop writing in Friendster. Saje je, kat sini boleh link2 dengan page orang lain. I don't know if FS can, malas nak explore.

FYI, I have an account a year ago (if you check my archives) but then I forgot my password and completely forgot that I have an account. It's just today only I remember and decided to use blogspot. I was reading and following this blog regarding Sejarah Nagara Kedah, Empayar Islam Benua Siam Kedah~ it's very interesting, just started reading today. I am interested in history, it's one of my favorite subject at school. But after reading a few articles from the page, I think it's a waste if what we learn from school is just another twisted stories made up by those who have things to hide. Hurm.

I'm still 2 years behind from the recent posts. Got lots more to catch up. ObGyn lagi to come. 1 more day....chaiyok2!:)

No comments: