Saturday, July 7, 2012

the second half of the year

Assalammualaikum..
first time I'm giving salam in my post. Anyway, salam means 'peace'. And when we give salam to others, the real meaning behind it is, "You are safe from me", or "I won't harm you". It is a word of peace that's why if we receive salam, we should feel at ease :) but there are people who take the word salam as a joke because i remember i read a title of a news that a robber gave salam before he robbed a house. I don't read the whole story, but from the title I can say that the robber obviously doesn't know the meaning and think it's funny to give salam before you harm another person. And another thing that is common now, if people see someone else that looks religious (wearing hijab and all), they give salam as a way of greeting, but to their own friends they simply say "Yo, wassup?". Hm, well, I'm not trying to write the whole thing about salam, I'm just writing based on my experience and my own thoughts. I am also still trying to get myself used to giving salam. :)May Allah s.w.t guide us all

Anyway, I've not been writing for the past 1 month. Many things happened that initially I was not able to understand, but Alhamdulillah at least I got the idea of how things went wrong in the first place. Obviously I think it was my fault, because I opened 'the back door' and things start to take place. So it's true, Shaytan will definitely inspire you to do sins then he will console you 'Alhamdulillah, at least you didn't do something worse' or maybe by misguiding you as if you are on the right path that make you feel at ease while committing the sin. When Allah shows you the obstacles only you realize how wrong you are, and how wrong things are in the first place. It is definitely the mercy of my Rabb, for guiding me after I got lost, again and again. I really pray that Allah will give us the full understanding of the wisdom behind it.

Alhamdulillah, I was given the chance to attend Rays of Faith. It is definitely an 'imaan-booster' session. To have the knowledge to the world of the unseen, to learn about your ultimate enemy, to understand the concept of Qada' & Qadar and to be reminded of the Judgement Day, it is definitely a mind and heart opening session. I can't describe more..I hope I will always be steadfast on this path. It is definitely different when you become more alert and aware about your God and His Mercy and also His Punishment that now you will try your best to please Him more. When you always thank Him, you will appreciate more things round you and will try your best not to complaint. And I really like to think that Allah has created an enormous number of angels, the creations that commit no sin towards Him, and will not get tired of worshipping Him, yet Allah still give His Mercy towards us, the humans, who commits sin and sometimes forgot the purpose of our creation- to worship Allah, the One and Only and to rely only upon Him on any matters. I hope by writing all this, I will not go away from Him, please always guide me, ya Allah. Ameen :)

No comments: