Wednesday, May 23, 2012

one step further

a few times i tried to write but somehow i lost my words. i don't know what to write about because things are just so ordinary. hehe. not like today has any extra-ordinary event happened. it just that because i started my day with a funny incident. :P 

oh, this week i am doing periphery rounds. somehow feels like doing MO job (only when seeing referrals), but then i realized i'm still an inexperience HO when i don't know what plans i should give to that patient, so i leave the space empty. haha. so today, i went to a medical ward (i didn't do any rotation in the ward previously so i'm definitely not familiar with it), foolish me, i almost made the whole ward "gelabah" when i said my patient has MRSA.hahaha. i saw the culture result MRSA isolated but didn't notice the initial part saying "NO" because the ink is fading. buat malu jeh. :P

anyway, things are not really fun because they are not the same anymore. i'm not really into it so i'd rather stay away from it. but i think some people are trying hard to impress others. sorry to say but it appears that way. again, i have to remind myself, if it doesn't involve me, then don't bother. worry more about yourself. your future. your Akhirah. are you really prepared? huuu~ if things are not beneficial to me, i'd rather lose it than trying hard to keep it. i can't make people change. i'm in the process of changing myself. it's not easy. at one time you feel you are strong, then at one time you get distracted. just making du'a that Allah will always guide me and don't let me be misguided. i know i'm not the right person to say anything because i'm not at that level yet. anyway, i pray the rest of the week will be better than ever. Ameen :)

No comments: