Sunday, April 8, 2012

i'm feeling my blues..not really :P

yes.. i'm in my last posting, finally...Alhamdulillah..all praises belongs to Allah. my ending in ED was not so good, haha. i made myself feel like a loser. serves me right for doing things at the last minute. i left a bad impression of myself to my boss. being 'satisfactory' explains it all. haha. but that small things does not break me. yes, I was upset at myself but it was my own fault so no use just feeling upset unless i took lessons from it and improve myself. oh..of course, i miss my previous posting. so again, the only posting i didn't miss is medical. :p


anyway, my entry was quite late. hee, i'm already going to my 4th week in this posting. yes, again Alhamdulillah i passed my tagging assessment. so far this posting has the most strict tagging assessment. hehe. a few months left. hm. i dunno where my destination gonna be after this, but i hope Allah's plans is good for me. wherever it is, i just hope it is a good working environment, and i hope with this job i can get closer to my final destination. and with this job, i can practice my deen as best as i could. 


in one month, there'll be a new change in our family, insyaAllah. and i hope my time will come soon. Ameen ya Rabb :)

No comments: