Thursday, December 31, 2009

twenty three years

wow..today is definitely..tiring! yet it's my birthday.. i even took a nap before cutting my cake..heh

oh no..i only have 10 minutes before 2010 come..better hurry, before my computer turned off sebab terlampau panas~

anyway, like always, thanks to all yang wish! i feel bad, because i didn't wish some of their birthdays..huhu..i'll try my best to return the birthday wishes next year, insyaAllah!

the best part of today is when i got to watch Tohoshinki's live performance in NHK Kohaku SOng Battle! yay! best birthday performance ever..haahha..eventhough it's not really for me, but since it's my birthday, i'd like to think they're performing for me..kehkeh~ so delusional~

it's 12 am already! can't believe 2010 is finally here..exam in less than 5 months! omo..!~

No comments: