Wednesday, December 23, 2009

seasons of engangement

i have less than an hour before i need to go back to the hospital. just stopping by the office to use internet, aih..susahnye hidup tanpa suis..takleh nak on laptop pun..boleh je kat luar tu, but, my room is far more comfortable and the most important thing is...internet coverage is better..huh~

anyway, hopefully there'll be bedside teaching for us today..so that everyone can finish their turn to present..just trying my best to get everyone present to fill in logbook and to gain more knowledge in this surgery posting. my fave posting during my 3rd year. but only now i realized i dun really know much about this posting until 2 weeks ago..all i could remember during my 3rd year is how we were all so terrified of our lecturer that i cant even remember me learning something from the ward except examining patient. huhu

5 more weeks to go for this surgical posting. but so many things to do. need to complete seeing forensic cases some more...keep moving..fighting!

oh yeah, congrats to all my classmates yang dah bertunang dan berkahwin baru2 ni..hopefully sume berkekalan hingga akhir hayat..amiiinnn~~~ :)

hmm..10 more days..~~~~

No comments: