Tuesday, September 28, 2010

reminder~

as time goes by i realized i have changed a bit..well, not a bit..but a lot..since the past few weeks i started to feel like i'm losing my sincerity. sometimes i got irritated and been cursing silently in my heart..really, i cant believe that i'm turning into such person.. when i was studying i always remind myself i have to be sincere in whatever i do..but now..i hope it was not obvious to other people..i'm writing this down as a reminder for myself, if i am ever to lose my patience, i have to remember the person that i used to be. all the values and things that i believe in in. where had all my empathy gone? this is just a beginning, there's still a long way to go.. remember Allah, your parents & family..and be thankful for everything that you've been blessed with~

Ibrahim a.s once asked Allah, "O my Lord!Where does the disease come from?"
He said, "From me."
Ibrahim a.s said, "Where does the cure come from?"
He said, "From me."
Ibrahim a.s said, "What is the role of the doctor then?"
He said,
"A man in whose hands I send and cause cure."

No comments: