Friday, March 12, 2010

Mystery Thursday

I wanted to write yesterday but I was so tired the moment I landed on my bed I fell asleep.

Anyway, yesterday had so much of mysteries! Haha. ‘Mystery’ was definitely the word of the day.

Starting in the morning, I met a stranger who was a bit friendly and was talking about blah blah blah. And the moment we went separate ways, that person asked for my number. I said no thank you. Huhu. Right now, I dun even trust giving my number even to the person I’m familiar with, inikan plak stranger. I’m really not into making new friends right now. Blergh~

Then the funny thing happened. We met this woman who practically had been living in the ward as a guardian for the past few days. She knew a lot..a lot of mysterious things. Hahahaha..that’s when we felt like everything was a mystery..the newspaper also had lots of mysterious stories. yesterday was fun..i hope today will be better..amiiinn~

ah, need to complete my discussions for case write up..one more to go..aih, week 4 is almost finishing, gor 3 more weeks..sempat ke nak present case? hopefully everyone will do well in this final posting! fighting !! ^-^


p/s: how come everyone end up wearing pink yesterday? can you find out the answer..mysterious isn't it? (hahaha)

No comments: