Saturday, September 12, 2009

finding lost time..

yesterday was officially my last day in ObGyn Department...and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....i want to scream..i dun know why but the past one week i'm a bit lost..i worried about so many things that in the end i didn't study as well as i should.. and yeah, it shows in my exam yesterday, my examiner said i did the worst among others. haih~ it seems i've completed my Obs notes but actually i havent read it thoroughly, just flipping through pages, as if i knew everything already. then when i got PPROM for my exam, hah, there you go..i can't even put things into pieces and screwed up..listening to fetal heart with Pinnard some more..ooohhh..doushite..doushiteee..~~i was so blur the whole week that i even forgot to call my parents before going to xm, which i normally do, to get their blessings. after coming back home only i realized that. i passed, but i'm disappointed in myself for not knowing why i was like that and wasted my whole week for nothing. *dush dush!*

anyway, so far my performance is going down, compare to 4th year..why? i dun know. but i thought i did well, but in exam it just shows that i've been so perasan the whole time. haha..so, new posting starts next week --> Ortho! hope i will get out from my misery and do well. hwaiting! il yeolshimhihae!

No comments: