Saturday, August 1, 2009

new love

haa..i'm writing again? huhu..too many free time at home.eh...

anyway, this unexpected holiday really makes me lazeeeeyy..i've not been doing anything except study........!study about DBSK aka Tohoshinki aka TVXQ! hahahaha..will this help in my Pro 3 May next yr? definitely NOT! so terok..haih..can anyone help me? help me to stop doing nothing and start doing sumthing.

3 days..3 days at home and not studying anything. huwaaa..feel bad, but whenever i start to open my book, my brain suddenly feels like not having enough oxygen getting there and i feel sleepy. but when i start watching DBSK in YouTube, i feel so refreshing, my heart is beating fast, my eyes are wide open and i'm focusing on them (especially YooChun!*faints*:P). i should feel like this when i'm reading medical books. but why? doushite?mou doushite (jaejoong's style.hehe)....why is it so hard for me to focus????

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. [please listen to DBSK-One..the song is great! :) ]

No comments: