Friday, April 17, 2009

one-hour hospital admission

today, something is totally wrong with me. i don't know what is it but it's just not right. i woke up today feeling healthy and good, driving to kg baru from my home, attend my bedside teaching, even do a short case with my lecturer today. then boommm..ceh, mcm ape je. heheh. anyway, i was suddenly feeling like i'm going to pass out, my hands are extremely cold and cyanosed, and i feel my body is burning up. thanks to my beloved lecturer, he noticed me and able to get me a bed :)...in antenatal ward..sweet..the nurses thought i'm pregnant. (huhu). i almost believe that there is an air cond in the ward, it was so cold but yeah, i'm definitely hallucinating. thanks to my friends who helped taking my VS. :D

anyway, i hope i'll be in a good state of health before my exam this wednesday. please, i want to do well in this final posting in our 4th year. before stepping into the 5th year. just a few days more. chaiyok!

No comments: